WTM FACES OF THE WEEK
We are always proud of wonderful personalities we've got that are very positive about impacting other ladies in tech, their productivity level is such a superb one (techpreneurs). They are multitasking.
Join us this week to celebrate our very own cute, smart and vibrant ladies FADODUN Temitope and UTHMAN Praise. It's an honor to have known them and interacted with such great intellectuals!
FADODUN Temitope

A lot of women should consider engineering it’s a field for us ‘cus we see possibilities. We need more females in tech, http://techladymafia.com/
During Demo session of robot at Devfest '16 (Gdg Eksu)
https://stellahsblogwordpresscom
Over the years she has mentored several young female engineers.
G+ === Fadodun Temitope Esther
UTHMAN Praise
She is a techpreneur, specifically involved in Graphics design, branding and content writing. I graduated from the department of Industrial Chemistry, Ekiti State university with a second class upper. I am a proud indigene of Lagos Island in Lagos State, Nigeria.
PASSION
Wow I must confess I'm passionate about lots of things, one of which is technology. I really love the fact that you can do practically anything with it, even make a human. lol. It's a broad career with no restriction and no bounds -are u kidding me-... I seriously wonder why we don't have many more people involved. Other things I love include music, reading books, public speaking especially motivational talks. Am also big about writing too. One thing I’m passionate about is technology.
WORK
- Associate Editor of Ekiti State University Student Union Press, yet to hand over...
- Lead Designer of UthydidIt (a home of graphics)
- I am currently a freelancer of every single thing I love.
- A soon to be brand influencer
- An eCommerceWeb developer with Techsavvy. Lagos.
REMARK
I really believe there's plenty room for women in tech and many are yet to see this. I would love to be an ambassador for bringing and involving women in technology. Cause I believe we have the ability to do it and can do it.
Thank you for reading...
Kindly drop your comments...
See you next week...
Join us this week to celebrate our very own cute, smart and vibrant ladies FADODUN Temitope and UTHMAN Praise. It's an honor to have known them and interacted with such great intellectuals!
FADODUN Temitope
She’s a computer engineer with specialization in hardware engineering, embedded system engineering, she is a good team player, she’s a graduate of Computer Engineering from the Department of Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ekiti State University, she is Fadodun Temitope.
PASSION
I’m passionate about technology, engineering, hardware all the way. I’m passionate about giving back to the tech community helping other young ladies grow even faster than I did when I was at that stage. I’m so so passionate about preaching the gospel of the need for more female in tech, women inclusion in the tech community. I’m also passionate about baking and guess what; there’s this Female Engr, who I admire so much and she’s also a baker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XVLjB9QxM8A lot of women should consider engineering it’s a field for us ‘cus we see possibilities. We need more females in tech, http://techladymafia.com/
WORK
- Network communication maintenance at Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.
- Technical capacity at Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Engineering lead At Soft zest
- Co-organizer GDG EKSU
- Organizer Command tech(CDSS IKEJA)
- CEO Stellah confectioneries
- Graphics designer CAC GRA
- Facilitator @ GDG EKSU
Google Internet of Things(IoT) and Google maker class anchor
- Speaker (WomenTeckmakers conference IWD'17 and at Developers festival (DEVFEST EKITI '16) on internet of things)
ACHIEVEMENTS
- Member Society of Women Engineer
- Certification in Google digital skills for Africa, graphics designing, web designing
- CEO Stellahs Confectionerieshttps://stellahsblogwordpresscom
Over the years she has mentored several young female engineers.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
IG=== temifad.stellah
Twitter === https://twitter.com/FadodunT
Facebook ==== Fadodun Stellah Temitope Temifad
UTHMAN Praise
She is a techpreneur, specifically involved in Graphics design, branding and content writing. I graduated from the department of Industrial Chemistry, Ekiti State university with a second class upper. I am a proud indigene of Lagos Island in Lagos State, Nigeria.
PASSION
Wow I must confess I'm passionate about lots of things, one of which is technology. I really love the fact that you can do practically anything with it, even make a human. lol. It's a broad career with no restriction and no bounds -are u kidding me-... I seriously wonder why we don't have many more people involved. Other things I love include music, reading books, public speaking especially motivational talks. Am also big about writing too. One thing I’m passionate about is technology.
WORK
- Associate Editor of Ekiti State University Student Union Press, yet to hand over...
- Lead Designer of UthydidIt (a home of graphics)
- I am currently a freelancer of every single thing I love.
- A soon to be brand influencer
- An eCommerceWeb developer with Techsavvy. Lagos.
REMARK
I really believe there's plenty room for women in tech and many are yet to see this. I would love to be an ambassador for bringing and involving women in technology. Cause I believe we have the ability to do it and can do it.
Thank you for reading...
Kindly drop your comments...
See you next week...

Awesome ladies... Kudos!!!
ReplyDelete